Investment Banking/M&A Director
Health Sciences Focus Areas: Diagnostics and Tools, Digital Health, and/or Pharmaceutical Services.
Crosstree (www.CrosstreeCapital.com) is a leading, specialty boutique investment banking firm with an exclusive focus on the Health Sciences industry, including Pharmaceutical Services, Diagnostics and Tools, and Digital Health. Crosstree offers corporate finance advisory services including: mergers and acquisitions, and private capital placements, and specialized consultancy, including value creation strategies, gap analysis, and custom research. Crosstree’s affiliate, Crosstree Capital Securities, LLC, is a registered FINRA member firm.
We are seeking employees who share our values and can thrive in our entrepreneurial, growing firm. We have no bureaucracy and no obstacles to employee development. The trajectory of your career path will be primarily influenced by you and your ability to demonstrate an aptitude to develop. If you think you’re a fit, then we’d love to speak with you.
- Health Sciences related specialist: having deep understanding of niche focus area and able to develop business opportunities in those sectors
- Origination and execution of end-to-end sell-side and buy-side M&A and capital raising transactions
- Work closely with clients on mandated transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and capital raising
- Experience with prospect coverage and idea generation
- Making presentations at seminars, industry bodies & associations
- Motivating and managing teams to achieve business targets
- Develop and mentor junior colleagues
Required Experience / Skills:
- AT LEAST 10+ YEARS OF RELEVANT M&A EXPERIENCE.
- 7+ years of experience in Investment Banking and/or Corporate Development, concentrated in Health Sciences
- In depth experience of delivering investment banking products and advisory services to clients
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong client relationships, marketing, presentation and sales skills are essential
- Demonstrable ability to understand financing needs and matching client needs with the most appropriate product / service
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Ability to effectively interact with and the ability to work and communicate effectively with the immediate team, product partners and ultimately bank clients
- Creativity, problem solving skills, flexibility in approach and the ability to work with members of multiple product groups at the same time
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously & working effectively as an individual & as part of a team
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Required
Licenses and Certifications: SIE and Series 79
Hours: Normal business hours customary for the Investment Banking/M&A industry
Compensation: Competitive base salary + annual bonus + benefits
Position Location: Tampa, FL