HEALTHCARE INVESTMENT BANKING ANALYST
Crosstree is a leading, specialty boutique investment banking firm with an exclusive focus Health Sciences industries, including Pharmaceutical Services, Diagnostics and Tools, and Digital Health. Crosstree offers specialized consultancy, including value creation strategies, gap analysis, and custom research, and corporate finance advisory services including: mergers and acquisitions, and private capital placements, Crosstree’s affiliate, Crosstree Capital Securities, LLC, is a registered FINRA member firm.
We are seeking employees who share our values and can thrive in our entrepreneurial, growing firm. We have no bureaucracy and no obstacles to employee development. The trajectory of your career path will be primarily influenced by you and your ability to demonstrate an aptitude to transition to a senior banker. If you think you’re a fit, then we’d love to speak with you.
- Develop familiarity with industry and related companies.
- Assist in development of financial models for revenue and income forecasts, cash flow analysis, balance sheet, and quarterly projections for client engagements.
- Gathering and preparation of industry and company research and assistance with developing client memoranda.
- Conduct various financial and valuation analyses including publicly-traded comparables, precedent M&A transactions, discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout and EPS accretion/dilution analyses.
- Maintain computer databases covering industry and related companies.
- Track M&A and private equity activity, structure, growth and trends for industries of interest: search for industry related M&A deals, identify and extrapolate historic and future growth trends.
- Assist banking teams with identifying potential strategic and financial suitors.
- Participate in prospect pitch preparation and presentation as well as company visits, pre-engagement and post marketing due diligence.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Prior experience with financial statements and a thorough understanding of cash flow and valuation preferred.
- Strong PC skills with significant experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Excel Macro experience is a plus.
- Superior writing skills to efficiently produce reports in a concise and timely manner.
- Communication skills to effectively summarize, explain, and field questions about important industry, company, and market-related developments.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Experience with Capital IQ is a plus.
- Aptitude for technology
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Required.
Licenses and Certifications: Series 63 & 79 license or, if requested, the ability to obtain within 6 weeks of request
Hours: Normal business hours customary for investment banking.
Compensation: Competitive base salary + annual bonus
Travel: < 10%
Position Location: Tampa, FL