Investment Banking Director, Execution and Organizational Effectiveness
Crosstree (www.CrosstreeCapital.com) is a leading, specialty boutique investment banking firm with an exclusive focus Health Sciences industries, including Pharmaceutical Services, Diagnostics and Tools, and Digital Health. Crosstree offers mergers and acquisition and private capital advisory as well as specialized consultancy, including value creation strategies, gap analysis and custom research.
Crosstree’s affiliate, Crosstree Capital Securities, LLC, is a registered FINRA member firm.
As a rapidly scaling firm, we are seeking an experienced VP or above M&A banker with an interest in optimizing our execution team, infrastructure and processes to support future growth. The role is operational in nature and focused on projects across the firm, and not on specific client management. We are seeking employees who share our values and can thrive in our entrepreneurial, growing firm. We have no bureaucracy and no obstacles to employee development. If you think you’re a fit, then we’d love to speak with you.
- Develop and maintain standardized deal execution and QA templates, processes and deliverables to continually improve brand consistency and the highest quality of delivery to clients.
- Manage overall deal execution team including roles and expectations, staffing and capacity management, quality control, learning and development, etc.
- Gain advanced proficiency in the various applications the investment banking team utilizes daily to evolve as a subject matter expert. Assess current systems and applications and compare against other third party solutions to optimize productivity.
- Evaluate team skills and implement improvement tactics including internal and external training and development programs, as well as coaching and mentoring.
- Manage MD and Director expectations and prioritization of project deliverables based on the holistic view of the team’s workload and capacity.
- Work to improve efficiency and velocity of deal execution from engagement to close, through responsibilities outlined above.
- Improve employee satisfaction and reduce turnover, through responsibilities outlined above.
Required Experience / Skills:
- AT LEAST 7 YEARS OF RELEVANT INVESTMENT BANKING/M&A EXPERIENCE.
- High aptitude and desire toward quality of delivery.
- Passion for teaching, training, and development in investment banking.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail.
- Confident communication skills to effectively lead the junior bankers, as well as communicate with MDs, Directors and Clients
- Strong PC skills with significant experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Experience with Capital IQ/PitchBook is a plus.
- Aptitude for technology
Required Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Required.
Licenses and Certifications: SIE, Series 79
Hours: Normal business hours customary for the M&A industry.
Compensation: Competitive base salary + annual bonus + benefits
Travel: < 10%
Position Location: Tampa, FL