China-based dMed has merged with global CRO Clinipace to provide turnkey, end-to-end development support to clients in any market in the world.
dMed is a full-service CRO based in Shanghai, China, offering consulting, regulatory affairs and strategy, early clinical development, clinical science and medical affairs, clinical operations, biostatistics and programming, data management, drug safety and pharmacovigilance, quality assurance, and information solutions. With the Clinipace merger, dMed can now provide these comprehensive services in every major market around the world.
Crosstree’s Strategic Services and Investment Banking teams helped dMed achieve their five-year growth objectives in a single year:
- Developing a robust international growth strategy
- Leveraging market expertise to identify a fully accretive merger target
- Developing a creative deal structure that highlighted accretion to ultimately succeed in the highly competitive merger process
- Acting as an in-house deal team, assisting in financial due diligence and underwriting
- Identifying regulatory, legal, and accounting firms with requisite complex multi-national deal expertise